To achieve the best results from your Wagyu investment a structured approach to marketing your product is often beneficial. This section provides brief process to assist in developing and delivering a Wagyu Marketing Plan.
Aim always to create “top of mind awareness” for your product/brand so that your customers will always think of you when considering purchase of your type of product.
Animal registration offers very real commercial benefits – see Benefits of Registration
The Association provides a wide range of advertising services to ensure you and your product are clearly identified in the Wagyu marketplace. These range from delivering immediate impact to building longer term, solid and ongoing brand recognition:
– Immediate –AWA Email Network – classified buy/sell advertisement
– Monthly – AWA Wagyu eNews – points to website
– 4 Monthly – AWA Wagyu Update magazine –strongly demanded by members
– Continuous – AWA Wagyu Website – central repository of AWA Wagyu information
– Continuous – On-line Wagyu Sale Catalogues – with real time interactive access to animal pedigree and performance EBVs:
– Private Treaty – buyer negotiates privately with seller
– Public Sale – generally by auction, may be single or multi-vendor. AWA can also extract Lot data from these on-line catalogues and provide them to your printer to develop an expanded paper-based catalogue.
– Annual Milestone Event – AWA Wagyu Fullblood 100% International Sale:
▪ All AWA communications channels – Wagyu Update, Wagyu eNews, on-line sale catalogue
▪ Fairfax Media – Rural Press
▪ AWA communication channels
▪ Wagyu World magazine and email network
▪ American Wagyu Association magazine and email network
See the AWA Fee Schedule for advertising prices.