Animal Transfers

Once you have sold an animal to someone, it is a requirement that you notify the AWA of the transfer of ownership of the animal. There are two ways you can notify the AWA of this:

  1. Complete the Transfer form and submit it to for processing
  2. Complete transfer details on the back of the animal’s registration certificate and then post the certificate to the AWA at: Australian Wagyu Association, Suite 6, 146 Marsh St, Armidale NSW 2350